To whom do I make my check payable?

Your check should be made payable to the Indiana University Foundation - IU School of Medicine. The Foundation is the legal entity designated to receive all gifts for the University and is responsible for ensuring that your gift is applied to the purpose you indicate. On the memo portion of your check, please note how your gift should be used.


Where do I send my gift?

Please send your gift to:
Indiana University School of Medicine
c/o Indiana University Foundation
PO Box 7072
Indianapolis, Indiana 46207-7072


I am interested in learning about donating my body to medical research. Who may I speak with about this?

The Anatomical Education Department can help. Its number is (317) 274-7450.


How do I make my gift by credit card?

You may use your credit card to make a gift online. To make a gift online, please click on the “All Areas” Give Now button at the bottom of this page and search for the program or account you wish to support.


How do I make a gift in memory of someone?

Memorial gifts are a wonderful way to remember someone while supporting a program or area of research that was important to him or her. For more information, including suggested obituary language, click here.


How do I make a gift in honor of someone?

To learn how to honor or celebrate a physician, mentor, family member or friend through your giving, please click here.


How do I gift stock?

Gifts of securities, which can include stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, are each handled by a different procedure. If you are interested in making an outright gift of appreciated securities please contact Joshua Lee in the Office of Gift Development at 317-278-2124 or toll free at 800-643-6975 or by email at


How do I give by payroll deduction?

Employees of Indiana University may make a gift by automatic payroll deduction by completing this form. Please click here.


How can I support a specific doctor's research?

Our physicians appreciate gifts to benefit their research. In order to ensure your gift is directed to the appropriate fund, please contact the Office of Gift Development at 317-274-3270 or toll free 800-643-6975 or email


I've searched your website but can't find how to give to a specific program. What should I do?

In this case, it is best to contact the Office of Gift Development at 317-274-3270 or toll free 800-643-6975 or email


My employer offers a matching gift program. How do I know if my gift to benefit the IU School of Medicine is eligible to be matched?

Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please click here.

If you have additional questions, please call (317) 274-3270 or (800) 643-6975.

Our front office will direct your call to the appropriate person.

You may also refer to our gift officers directory for further assistance.

Thank you!

1110 West Michigan St. LO506 | Indianapolis, IN 46202 | Ph: (317) 274-3270 or (800) 643-6975 | Fax: (317) 278-2118