By making a gift to support the Indiana University School of Medicine, you are helping to improve the human condition. Though we are a public medical school, the state funds less than 5 percent of our expenses. Philanthropic gifts are vital to ensuring we succeed in our mission to teach, discover and heal.
You may designate your gift to support:
- The training of tomorrow’s doctors, who care for families in every corner of Indiana and around the globe.
- Cutting-edge research related to a disease that has impacted you or your family.
- Any program within the School that is important to you.
One of the greatest benefits of giving to the IU School of Medicine is knowing that your gift will be put to good use right here in Indiana.
- We strive to update donors about how their gifts are spent.
- Our supporters frequently visit campus to witness first-hand the impact of their giving.
- We consider donors important members of our School of Medicine family.